If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to thermal imaging camera but still want to troubleshoot the potential problems within systems, industrial equipment and similar then the Fluke 62 MAX might be an excellent solution for you. With very fast response time and good accuracy of +/- 1.5° the Fluke 62 MAX offers excellent value for money.
Fluke 62 MAX features:
- Temperature Range: -30° to 500° C
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 10:1
- Laser Pointer: Single
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5° or +1.5% whichever is greater
- Response Time: < 500 ms
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test: 3 meters
Fluke 62 MAX IR Thermometer User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.