The Fluke 566 Multi Use Thermometer is equipped with graphical display and menu driven interface which allows to take advanced temperature measuremnts, adjust emissivity, run data logging sessions, set alarms – all accessible easily and clearly through the menu using three buttons. An ergonomic design combined with Fluke legendary ruggedness makes the Fluke 566 a tool that will last.
Fluke 566 IR Thermometer Features:
- Measurement range: -40° C to 650° C
- Access advanced features easily thanks to the clear interface
- Distance-to-spot ratio: 30:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples
- Log up to 20 measurements
- Graphical Display with 2 level backlight
- Visual and audible alarms alerting of the results out of set bounds
- Min, max and diff functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
Fluke 566 Multi-purpose IR Thermometer User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.