This FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch is for use with the FLIR thermal imagers (infrared or IR cameras).
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch FEATURES:
- Voltage Any range
- Environment Indoor/outdoor type 4/12
- Operating temperature range Maximum: 260°C (500°F)
- Storage temperature range Optics, maximum: 1357°C (2474°F)
- Size (L × W × H) 29.3 × 127 × 137 mm (1.15 × 5.01 × 5.37 in.)
- Viewing aperture diameter – 89 mm (3.50 in.)
- Material – Optics: CaF2 (Calcium Fluoride Crystal)
- Body: Anodized aluminum
- Hardware: steel
- Comments to physical data Required hole diameter, nominal: 114.3 mm (4.5 in.), Greenlee Punch: 742BB, Maximum pullout strength: 1678 kg (3700 lb.)
- Waveband Broadband IR: short-, mid-, and longwave
- Visible light spectrum Yes
- Certification UL, IP67, NEMA Type 4/12, CSA
Click here to download Flir IR Windows PDF Brochure.
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.