This FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 2 inch is for use with the FLIR thermal imagers (infrared or IR cameras).
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 2 inch FEATURES:
- Voltage Any range
- Environment Indoor/outdoor type 4/12
- Operating temperature range Maximum: 260°C (500°F)
- Storage temperature range Optics, maximum: 1357°C (2474°F)
- Size (L × W × H) 25.5 × 73 × 86 mm (1.0 × 2.87 × 3.36 in.)
- Specifications subject to change without further notice.
- Viewing aperture diameter 45 mm (1.77 in.)
- Material Optics: CaF2 (Calcium Fluoride Crystal), Body: Anodized aluminium, Hardware: steel
- Comments to physical data Required hole diameter, nominal: 60.3 mm (2.375 in.), Greenlee Punch: 76BB, Maximum pullout strength: 658 kg (1450 lb.)
- Waveband Broadband IR: short-, mid-, and longwave
- Visible light spectrum Yes
- Certification UL, IP67, NEMA Type 4/12, CSA
Click here to download Flir IR Windows PDF Brochure.
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 2 inch Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.