The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications. Keep it on you so you’re ready any time to find and show hidden heat patterns that point out hotspots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems.
The slim, light profile fits comfortably in any work pocket so you can always keep your C2 at your side and never miss an opportunity to uncover invisible building issues, show them to customers, and offer helpful solutions. Use it as a non-destructive assessment tool and a reliable way to verify the success of completed repairs.
The Flir C2 Key Features:
- Light, Slim, Pocket Size
- Brilliant 3″ Intuitive Touch
- Screen with Auto Orientation
- Built-In LED Spotlight
- Large, simple image save button saves thermal, visible and MSX® image all at once
- Power button designed for fast access
- USB Micro-B Data Transfer
- Visible Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Intuitive User Interface
- FLIR C2 Imaging System
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR C2 Thermal Imager User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.