The Extech MO297 Moisture Meter is a pinless moisture psychrometer. The Extech MO297 Moisture Meter is a 8-in-1 Meter with memory, built-in IR thermometer and wireless capability. The Extech MO297 wirelessly transmits moisture and humidity data to FLIR thermal imaging cameras, while METERLiNK records several moisture-related readings from damaged surfaces directly onto the related infrared image.
Extech MO297 Moisture Meter features
- Indicates moisture content of materials with Pinless technology
- Remote Pin-type probe (MO290-P included) allows for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings
- Easy to read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75″ (19mm) below the surface
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Designed with a patented IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature; 8:1 distance to spot ratio with 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP), Vapor Pressure, and condensation point
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR – DP) to determine condensation point
- Fast Analog Bargraph
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Complete with pin moisture probe with cable, 9V battery and case
Extech MO297 Moisture Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Extech MO297 Moisture Meter User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.